Looking for something special?
Apartments in Sesto
On horseback or on foot
Treat yourself to more than just a holiday
The passion for horses, a sense of adventure, the joy of exercise with a direct view of the Sesto Sundial in the Unesco World Heritage Site: that’s where our farm and as such a dairy farminge is located at 1310 m.
A small family farm with tradition, only a ten-minute walk from the village centre in the middle of our mountain meadows.
Not only horse fans will be happy here, but also hikers, bikers and winter sports enthusiasts; it is the variety and diversity that make the Unterlanerhof so popular.
Beautiful panoramic views, wide meadows, alpine huts and warm hospitality.
We look forward to seeing you!
Four hooves, two legs, one team: Horse riding is a way of life full of fascination, passion and desire ...
Places of interest in the vicinity :
- Sesto Forest Chapel and Reflection Path: hike and experience culture and history at the same time. Built in 1917 after the Sesto church was damaged in the World War.
- Val Fiscalina: wildly romantic and highly alpine and above it the Sesto sundial – the largest natural sundial in the world.
- Braies Lake: the most beautiful lake in the Dolomites. A beautiful excursion destination for the whole family all year round (very Instagrammable – we promise).
- Sorapis Lake: is one of the most beautiful tours in the Dolomites. The lake is in fact very well known for its intense colours ranging from blue to aquamarine.
- Olperl Nature Park and Realm of the Gigante Baranci: adventure parks at the top station of the Helm cable car and the San Candido cable car with exciting adventure points.
- Prato Piazza: high plateau of the Braies Dolomites.
- Rudolf Stolz Museum: immerse yourself in the world of the famous South Tyrolean artist.
- Bellum Aquilarum: open-air museum on the history of the First World War incl. positions & trenches.